11 October 2009

Upgrade Now
















'It is strongly recommended that you upgrade Firefox as soon as possible'
is the message that invariably interrupts me sending an important e-mail. I press the 'not now' button and finish what I'm doing. Later I worry: perhaps strongly recommended is code for 'or else suffer catastrophic consequences'.

I am sure that it is inconceivable to the software designers that I do not immediately follow their instructions. Just as it is inconceivable to some architects that the users of their buildings don't take full advantage of their design potential - they refuse to upgrade. But sometimes we are all preoccupied with life's other priorities, or just distrustful.

Upgrades are not a no-brainer. We first of all need to be convinced that we need an upgrade. And we will - when we have the focus, the trust, and the desire. Meanwhile, I strongly recommend that you upgrade Design as soon as possible.

0 Views:

www.statcounter.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP